Here are some things to do in Arizona during Spring Break. Please share with us additional places that students should visit.
Off the light rail
Fun things to do using light rail transportation.
Walking / Biking distance
Don't have a car? There are lots of fun things to do within walking or biking distance from ASU Tempe campus.
- Tempe Marketplace: Enjoy shopping, great restaurants and a movie theater.
- Tempe Town Lake: Only about a mile from ASU Tempe campus the Tempe town lake offers a variety of activities such as great biking trails, sail boating opportunities, paddle boats, parks, nature and fishing.
Arizona is home to many interesting places and activities you can explore.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Arizona's Grand Canyon park offers different activities around the canyon.
- Arizona Lakes near the Phoenix area
- Spring Training (Cactus League): Watch your favorite MLB teams during their spring training games here in Arizona.
- Culture Pass Libraries: Metro Public Libraries offer a Culture Pass that provide cardholders FREE admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions.
- ASU Museums: