Health-ify your Earth Day
Earth Day is 04/22 but the entire month is an opportunity to use our shared environment to give back to ourselves and the earth we walk on every day. Movement and time outside are essential for a healthy brain and well-being. Even just 15-20 minutes can make a huge difference! If you’re looking to make a positive impact in your life, grab a friend and try out these fun, heart-healthy activities!
● Take the scenic route by: Hiking
○ Papago Park
○ South Mountain Preserve
○ Desert Botanical Garden
○ Rio Salado Park
○ And more!
● Paddle board at Tempe Town Lake
● Grab a mat and head outdoors for yoga or Pilates
● Travel to class on a bike or scooter
● Plant a seed of hope by gardening
● Wake up and go jogging
● Take a break and rent a boat at Tempe Town Lake
● Take your dance class outside
● Protect the earth while protecting your heart with a park clean-up!
● Remember to leave a space better than you found it- clean up if you eat or set up an activity outside!
● Wear sunscreen- during rain or shine protect your skin, it will thank you later!
● Hydrate with reusable water bottle
Earth Day is 04/22 but the entire month is an opportunity to use our shared environment to give back to ourselves and the earth we walk on every day.