Intellectual wellness connotes active engagement in learning, creating, and integrating information and experiences. Some signs of intellectual wellness include:
- Curiosity: Interest in exploring new information and experiences
- - Accepting the challenge of learning all sides of an issue.
- - Gaining exposure to new ideas, people, cultures and beliefs.
- Critical thinking: Exercising sound judgement
- Learning skills: Using good study and time management skills
- Current events: Paying attention to what is going on in the world